Job Title: Retail Marketing Executive, CastlepointShopping Park, Bournemouth
Location: Single on-site role
Purpose of the role
The Retail Marketing Executive role involves the day to day management of relationships with centre retailers; marketing and management teams to deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns that enhance sales and footfallwithin the centre.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with property stakeholders,retailers, centre management, community stakeholders, consumers and third party marketing suppliers.
This is a multi-skilled marketing role which requires a self-motivated and proactive individual who can take a hands-on approach to all tasks and deliver them effectively and in timely fashion.
Reports to: Client Services Director of Velocity Worldwide (Velocity are the appointed marketing agency at Castlepoint Shopping Park)
Core responsibilities - maintaining strong communication links with retailers; delivering local events and activities in keeping with the client approved marketing strategy; supporting the delivery of the Centre’s social media strategy; managing the Castlepoint website; managing local media relationships; engaging with key community stakeholders; reporting and measuring local effectiveness of all marketing activity.
Candidate Attributes - knowledge or experience of working in a marketing agency or retail environment would be advantageous. Must have a ‘can-do’ and positive attitude to the challenging and exciting, business retail sector. Creativity, innovation and Digital Marketing Savvy are key skills in this role.
Ability to work individually and within a small team including strong links to third party suppliers. Experience of working with suppliers would be an advantage.
Duties will include
· Liaison with tenants at both site and head office level to encourage their participation in events and activities and to assist in obtaining monthly sales figures and feedback from tenants.
· Work with the marketing account manager to deliver a fresh content-rich social media and digital strategy that sets Castlepoint apart from its competitors.
· Delivery of an ongoing programme of shopper engagement campaigns to drive sales and footfall for tenants.
· Work under guidance of the Marketing Agency Account Manager to assist in delivery ofall aspects of the marketing plan including Digital/ Events/ PR/ Advertising.
· Work under guidance of Marketing Agency Account Manager and Castlepoint Centre Manager to assist in delivery of marketing communications plan supporting car-park redevelopment works.
· Develop and manage relationships with key community stakeholders and partners.
· Deliver regular presentations to tenants to ensure that aspirations are met and that post event analysis is presented to encourage increased future participation.
· Provision of regular site reports and measurement for inclusion in monthly management reports.
· Liaison with Centre team and Marketing Agency re issuing PO’s and managing expenditure in line with agreed budget.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role.
Basic Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (subject to experience)
Pension: 5% company contribution
Place of Work: Castlepoint Shopping Park.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and CV to:
Sarah Eustace, Client Services Director @ email@example.com