JOB OPPORTUNITY: RETAIL MARKETING EXEC
RETAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - CASTLEPOINT SHOPPING PARK, BOURNEMOUTH
(MATERNITY CONTRACT - 4 days a week)
We are hiring for a Retail Marketing Executive for Castlepoint so if you are passionate about digital marketing and love retail as much as we do then read on......
The Retail Marketing Executive role involves the day-to-day management of relationships with retailers’ marketing and management teams to deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns to drive sales and footfall at Castlepoint Shopping Park.
1. Working alongside the marketing manager to deliver innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to create customer loyalty and maximise spend and visitor footfall for the shopping centre.
2. Develop and manage an engaging content strategy to fuel the centre’s digital strategy, utilising channels such as the website, social media platforms, and Velocity’s data, personalisation and insights platform, Darius®.
3. Work closely with the onsite centre management team and contribute to the overall culture of collaboration and positive customer engagement.
4. Visit all retailers regularly to understand their current trading patterns.
5. Work with retailers at site and head office level to ensure relevance and value in all marketing campaigns.
6. Ensuring that tactical marketing activity is responsive and timely, based around tenant requirements and in line with the shopping centre’s strategic vision.
7. Work with the marketing manager on initiatives involving customers, community groups, local authorities, media partners and surrounding third parties.
CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES: Applicants should demonstrate:
- Creativity and proven immersion in social media.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) including paid social programmes, analytics and reporting
- A good working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem as relevant to the shopping centres’ retail business.
- The ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Good technical understanding and an ability to learn and integrate new tools quickly.
Location: 4 Days a week onsite at Castlepoint Shopping Park, Bournemouth
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to:
Sarah Eustace, Velocity Worldwide: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications Close: 13th July 2020