Plan Your Visit
During the carpark works, you will still be able to drive in and park as normal unless you normally park in front of Sainsbury’s. We will have staff on site to direct you if needed. There will be 500 new parking spaces on the lower level, so plenty of room for all our customers.
At deck level, the carpark directly in front of Sainsbury’s will be closed to the public but it will still be convenient to park and shop as there is plenty of parking available on the lower level directly under Sainsbury’s and adjacent to Sainsbury’s on the deck level.
How to access to the new temporary car park underneath Sainsbury’s:
· Turn off Yeoman’s Road onto Hamblin Way
· Bear left into the entrance adjacent to Sainsbury’s.
· Following directional arrows onsite.
How to access the lower ground level parking from the Cooper Dean Roundabout
· Go straight across the first set of traffic lights
· Turn right onto Yeoman’s Road and right again on Hamblin Way.
CLICK HERE FOR MAP