Team Leader at Dorothy Perkins
Dorothy Perkins Castlepoint:
Vacancy- 35 hour Team Leader:
Come and join us, we are recruiting for a 35 hour Team Leader position.
Do you have a friendly approach, an eye for fashion and a genuine desire to help our customers look good and feel confident?
We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality to join our team who will go the extra mile for our customers and enjoy the fast pace on working in a fashion environment. Experience as a Team Leader within Retail environment to your advantage.
This position includes Sunday working however Saturdays day off!
If this interests you pop in with your CV to our store. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Full Time Centre Administrator
Full time centre administrator
Castlepoint shopping centre are looking to employee a full time centre administrator as part of the management team.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.comOBJECTIVE OF ROLE
The Centre Administrator (CA) will be responsible for the day to day management of the Service Charge and to provide general administrative support to Centre Manager and Management Team, as well as maintaining the smooth running of the Centre Management Office.
The CA will report to and seek direction from the Centre Manager, taking guidance as appropriate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
• Integral part of the weekend duty manager role
• Maintain the service charge on a day to day basis and provide the Management team with a monthly overview.
• Take the lead in the quarterly variance, the year-end reconciliation process for the service charge
• To provide admin support when communicating to the retailers and head offices
• To provide administrative support to the Centre management team in respect of starters and leavers, holiday and absence records
• To be responsible for maintaining a full contract database, including copies of contracts and insurance certificates
• To be responsible for maintaining managing agents Supplier Set-Up
• To be responsible for handling insurance claims paperwork and maintaining full records of claims incidents, liaising with managing agents and landlord brokers as directed
• Answering the telephone and professionally dealing with all queries and complaints
• Provide a customer facing approach to all enquiries at the centre management office often as the first point of contact for visitors
• Take notes and produce minutes of meetings as required
• Carry out all typing, photocopying, faxing and filing requirements for the Centre Manager. To ensure that all electronic filing is backed-up and filing protocols are followed
• Update and pursue information regarding Tenant Trackers for Tenants health and safety information (Fire Risk Assessment/5 year hard wire certificates/Waste Transfer notes etc)
• Tenancy Schedule Review: Check Master schedule in regard to any amendments to Tenants movements
• Management of centre management stationary
EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFIICATIONS
- • Maths and English GCSE/ O’Level or equivilent
- • Vocational; Qualifications (e.g. NVQ/SNVQ)
- • Proven administrative skills with experience of office organisation
- • Demonstrable competence with use of IT, Word, Excel and on line service charge packages once trained.
- • Numerate with experience of monitoring and managing invoices and finance via Excel
- • The confidence to establish a dialogue with anyone internal or external to the business
- • Strong customer relations skills and an ability to integrate with a diverse and changing environment
- • Experience in managing and establishing office filing regimes
- • Can take accurate minutes and dictation using shorthand or straight to keyboard
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- • Strong organisational skills – an ability to work without close supervision and prioritise
- • Ability to positively interact with key stake holders.
- • Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- • Able to work on own initiative, to listen and willingness to learn.
- • Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information
- • Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment