How To Get Involved & Good Luck!
We’re giving you the chance to WIN a prize weekly. We’ve teamed up with Lakeland to give three lucky winners the chance to WIN three prizes.
Welcome to the FINAL WEEK! This week you can WIN a cafetieres and two glasses..
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
1. Follow @castlepointshoppingpark on Instagram
2. Comment your favourite product from Lakeland
3. Spend £30 or more in-store at Lakeland Castlepoint between 4th October and 24th October. (Receipt evidence required if selected as a winner).
4. For an extra entry tag your bestie. More tags = more entries.
You can enter to win the third and final prize from now until Sunday 24th and we will be giving a new prize away every week so make sure you come back to enter next week for a chance to win the final prize also!
Congratulations to Elizabeth Parr for winning a two pot slow cooker.
1. The promoter is Castlepoint Shopping Park.
2. Promotions are only open to members of the public that are not associated with Castlepoint Shopping Park or any of their family members. Members of staff at Castlepoint are unable to enter the competition.
3. The competition will be open from 4th October to 24th October until 23:59pm. Each week the competition will run with a new prize. Frist prize will be a heated blanket and this will run from the 4th October until 10th October 23:59pm. The second prize is a two pot slow cooker and this will run from 11th October to 17th October 23:59pm and third prize is a cafeteria and two mugs and this will run on 18th-24th October 23:59pm.
4. There will be three individual winners only and this will be made up of randomly selected entries via the comments on our social media platforms. The winners will be announced on social media and on our website and contacted via direct message on the social media platform they entered within 48 hours of the weekly competition closing date. If the winner doesn't acknowledge or respond to accepting the prize within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and re awarded to a new winner. The winner will not receive any further notification.
5. There are three prizes which will be awarded to three different winners. These prizes are a heated blanket, two pot slow cooker and cafeteria and two mugs. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. Entry is by: following Castlepoint on Instagram and like the page on Facebook, spending £30 or more in-store at Lakeland Castlepoint between 4th October and 24th October. (Receipt evidence required if selected as a winner), commenting on any of Castlepoint's recent social media writing what your favourite product is from Lakeland and extra entries can be made by tagging friends in any of Castlepoint's posts.
7. In order to claim the prize the winning individuals will need present a receipt of a purchase made between of 4th October to 31th October to claim their prize. The promoter will allow the winner an additional week to make £30 purchase at Lakeland before claiming their prize.
8. If the winner selected cannot prove evidence of a purchase made between 4th - 24th October at Lakeland Castlepoint a new winner will be reselected.
9. The winner will only be awarded one of the three prizes if they have not won a previous competition run by Castlepoint Shopping Park in the last two years if so the promoter can override this and reselect a new winner.
10. The prize must be collected from Lakeland directly at Castlepoint Shopping Park, no postal alternative will be available. The prizes must be collected in person in store by the 14th November otherwise the prize will be forfeited and will be reallocated to a new winner. If the winner has not collected the prize within the due term the promoter reserves the right to pick another winner.
11. By entering the promotions all entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
12. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter recognises that their activities are governed by English Law and entrants recognise that the county or high courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
14. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the promotions and/or Terms and Conditions at any time.
15. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (at its own discretion) if there are reasonable grounds.
16. Entrants should retain a copy of these terms and conditions.
17. By signing up and accepting the prize all entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.